-AEI Celebrates 50 years of providing claims law education! Click here
-Register Today! New Course - Reservation of Rights
AEI has added to its offerings list a course entitled Reservation of Rights. This curriculum will be an important addition to the electives offered in our Liability program.
- Newly Revised in 2018:
- #025 Fraud Fundamentals
- #211 Comparative Negligence
- #412 Course and Scope
- #413 Work Comp Benefits
- #513 Policy & Its Requirements
- #610 Automobile Insurance Principles
- #611 Law of Automobiles
- #615 First Party Property Damage
- AEI is pleased to announce that in February 2017 our claims law textbooks began being supplied in a digital format. Click here for more information
- Texas state filing fees have changed. As of October 1, 2018, Texas filing fees will now be $1.56 per course to have your credits filed with the state.